"Courthouse Style" Ceremonies without the Courthouse environment
4 Reasons to get Hitched in Virginia 1. No residency requirement Check with your local Courthouse for COVID-19 marriage license issuing restrictions
2. Obtain your Marriage License from a Virginia Courthouse 3. No witnesses required
4. Make sure your marriage is legal. Bryce Hall is a court-appointed Virginia Marriage Commissioner/Officiant (since 2009)
Elopements, Secret or Make-It-Legal Ceremonies and Planned ceremonies under 10 people including marrying couple in the Town of Colonial Beach, VA only at outside locations. Courthouses do NOT officiate marriages in Virginia
1. COVID-19 Social distancing required with facemasks.
2. Maximum number of wedding party: 6 -10 (includes couple & Officiant)
3. Complete the civil marriage ceremony request below:
Reasons for Secret or Make-It-Legal Civil Marriage Ceremonies
#1 You are eloping and do not want to share your special day...yet. Announcement and/or party to follow with family and friends.
#2 You want your best friend or favorite relative to officiate on your special day.
#3 Being deployed and hoping to be assigned together or reassigned to your home state
#4 Destination wedding
#5 Surprise Ceremony
#6 Formalize Commitment of Living Together
For more details about the Top 6 reasons, click HERE
Civil Marriage Ceremonies - Outside locations in the Town of Colonial Beach, VA only
*Beach location (max 10 people including marrying couple & Officiant)
(Sunrise ceremonies will be held on the beach) *Officiant's outside location (max 6 people including marrying couple & Officiant)
*Local marina area (max 6 people including marrying couple & Officiant) *Your private yard or pier in the Town of Colonial Beach (max 10 people including marrying couple & Officiant) *Rental Pier - Ferry Landing Pier - (max 10 people including marrying couple & Officiant)